A bullet list of what’s goin’ on:
- We have a date for transfer. We’ve hand picked the doctor, the uterus whisperer, and he of the highest transfer success rate at our clinic. This is a “perk” of being a challenging case.
- We have agreed to participate in an study wherein, prior to said transfer, they will wash my uterus with HCG. Rumor has it this will aid in embryo implantation. That would be fantastic.
- I have another lining check tomorrow. On Monday, my lining was at an 8, type 1. After the check, we will sign and turn in our consent forms.
- While my uterus is very compatible with Estrace, my head is not. I am still suffering from horrible headaches and significant exhaustion. They upped my dose yesterday too. Bastards.
- The balance of my meds were just ordered. Including but not limited to, Neevo for the MTHFR and more Lovenox (always Lovenox). Progesterone in Ethyl Oleate to commence on Friday. Righto.
- This upcoming transfer (our first) will take place approximately 15 months after our first RE appointment, 3 IVFs, and a lot of heartache.
- And at this point, there is nothing else we can do to guarantee this embryo will stick.