This is this.

There are a lot of people e-mailing and also checking this blog. Thank you to those of you who have reached out.

Where to start?

We did not fly to Chicago.

We have postponed 4 IVF cycles.

We cancelled 2 visits to Dr. Braverman.

Someone took a run at me re: our decision to not adopt. I maintain these are very personal decisions and with the years we’ve clocked into fertility treatments, we have had quality time to cement how we feel.

Someone else (who has never had a miscarriage) gave me crap for not bouncing back fast enough.

We tentatively have a plan to endure another (and our last) IVF in July.

Yet, I wonder if it’s all moot as we still cannot afford a gestational carrier.