I’ve been fighting a significant headache since 11am, and the 5 Tylonol I took (spaced out over 12 hours) didn’t even touch it. I napped for about 1.5 hours at 4:30 and thought I got rid of it, but it returned with a vengence 2 hours later. Hell, they have me on Medrol, Lovenox, Endometrin, and Doxcycline now. I wonder if Endometrin is the culprit? Or perhaps its my body coming down from the hormones and the decrease in estrogen?
If there is one thing I learned about the IVF process is that my body is very sensitive to medications.
We’ve received no updates about our 9 embryos. They told us if things were going OK, we would not get a report till day 5. I am hoping no news is good news. However, I am stressing about their possible dwindling numbers. If there are enough healthy day 5 embryos, (and I think to us that number is 5 or over), we will PGD them. Anything less, and we enter the banking program and do a freeze all, and possibly another fresh cycle prior to 2012. Aieee!
At this point, there is a very slim chance we will choose a day 6 fresh transfer. In fact, we are discussing a late November, early December FET. Of course the decision could be out of our hands, especially if my estrogen is too high, or my lining is too thin, or if the embryos need another day or two to develop.
Either way, we will have all these answers on Thursday.